The art of structural analysis and design starts with a simplified model of the real structure to be built. VisualAnalysis offers one of the cleanest, friendliest environments available for constructing models of just about any civil/structural project, whether it is a simple beam or a complex industrial facility.
- Structural Models: Structure types, connections, Project Settings, performance, notes, units
- Creating Models: There are many ways to approach modeling in VisualAnalysis
- Working in Model View: Sketching, drawing mode, grids snap, extend, copy properties
- Editing Models: Naming, move & rotate, split, etc.
- Nodes & Supports: global coordinates, external supports, dynamic mass
- Members: local coordinates, shapes, materials, options, results, etc.
- Plates: local coordinates, meshing, sign conventions, results, convergence
- Areas: An object for defining loads, and generating plate meshes
- Soil Spring Generator: A tool to generate spring supports underneath plate elements
- Cable Elements: true catenary shape
- Rigid Diaphragms: artifical nodal constraints
- Semi-Rigid Connections: something between 'simple' and 'rigid'
- Sorry, We Don't Do That! VisualAnalysis is designed for practical, everyday needs