What will VisualAnalysis do for you?
General purpose analysis and design of just about anything.
Why use VisualAnalysis?
You have choices in the marketplace for general-purpose
FEA tools but VisualAnalysis shines in a number of areas:
- Excellent for everyday projects.
- Great for unusual projects, and large,
- Three feature and price levels available: Compare Levels.
- Building-code support is optional, use it for mechanical applications too.
- Extremely versatile: model just about anything!
- Reporting is extremely powerful and very flexible (save
your own styles)
- So easy to use, most customers are productive within
hours of installing
- Over 3000 companies use IES tools: one part-time support person
at IES! (Think about it, our products don't need support!)
The free VARevitLink provides two-way integration with Autodesk Revit
VAConnect 2.0 offers steel base-plate and shear-tab design and works within VisualAnalysis advanced-level at no extra charge. The tools are also sold as stand-alone utilities for a fee.